I'm reluctantly adjusting to our new church time of 9:00 am. It's not the worst time, but I was happy with 11:00. Now one of our two sleep in days is gone, and poor Tommy has to get up even earlier than a work day for meetings. There is one nice thing though, and that is the Sunday nap. I love coming home, putting Tegan and Jess down for nap and then curling up in the middle of the day to take one of my own. No matter how well rested I may be, on Sunday my body feels like it literally shuts down. Upon waking up, it's only mid-afternoon and we've still got a good chunk of day left to hang out. The one problem with the Sunday nap is that it's now 1:00 in the morning and I'm wide awake.
On a completely seperate note, but one still worth mentioning. My Brother's family sent my girls this book Tickle Monster for Christmas.
I'd put it on my bookshelf for safe keeping until Christmas, and then forgotten all about it. I saw it when I was rummaging around our room the other day and the girls have enjoyed there belated (on account of myself) Christmas gift. It's one of the cutest children's books I've read. It comes with these furry little gloves and is so clever. Jessie is now wearing these gloves to bed and then putting them under her pillow through the night.
1 comment:
Oh, I so miss those cuties!
Post a Comment