December was an eventful month for us. At times chaotic, but I wouldn't have it any other way. Here's a recap with a few photos.
Sunday, January 02, 2011
December 2010 at a Glance
December was an eventful month for us. At times chaotic, but I wouldn't have it any other way. Here's a recap with a few photos.
Putting up the Christmas tree. Not too big, not too small, but just right!
The girls enjoyed some hot chocolate why mommy and papi strung the lights
A trip to Storybook Land in Albany. We'd never been before, but the girls loved it. It was full of different Disney and cartoon characters displayed throughout this large warehouse and a visit with Santa at the end. I'm not sure why Jessie's eyes are so big, perhaps she was in a semi-trance from taking it all in.
Gingerbread cookies with cousins.
Jessie's preschool program. I was surprised at how many songs the 3 and 4 year olds had memorized.
Get togethers with friends and family.




Christmas morning with lots of smiles and surprises
Tom opening his favorite gift (a homemade coupon book).
Tegan resting her head on her pile o snakes on Christmas morning.
Enjoying Tegan's new "Piggy Bag"
Christmas afternoon with Grandpa Bezzant and family. And lastly but certainly not least...
Ringing in the new year with Jay and Julia

Sparkling Cider
A game of Settlers
and a kiss! Goodbye to 2010 and hello to 2011. Here goes writing the wrong year for the next few months. We had a great year and look forward to what's ahead.... Now if I can just see my way through January and February life will be good!
December was an eventful month for us. At times chaotic, but I wouldn't have it any other way. Here's a recap with a few photos.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment