Inside My Head
Some thoughts from this past week...
"Why do I still carry my 4 year old around on my hip as if she were 1?"
"Sunshine after several rainy days is the best therapy ever."
"I love lemons...especially in desserts."
"Is my husband's snoring one of those endearing things I would miss if it stopped?"
"I think a tap dancing class could be fun."
"Wow! The daffodils are already sprouting out of the ground...Ellen's right, I've got to rip that ugly ivy out this year."
"Chin hairs...Really??"
"I wonder how much longer before Tegan refuses to go get something for the 100th time from the bedroom for Jessie?"
"I need to find out what is and is not okay to shove down the garbage disposal."
"Should I be good and order steamed veggies or go for the fries??"
Sunday, January 23, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Miss you Tara! On the steamed veggies--I did that recently and really regretted it--I got food poisoning from those devilish green beans at Mo's!
Funny! And you are so lucky that daffodils are already sprouting out of the ground!!!!
Post a Comment