Sunday, January 30, 2011

Interview

I love to do these once in a while with the girls just to see how their answers change as they get older.

Jessie

Q:Why do you hate wearing clothes so much?
A: Because I always don't like clothes and I always like nakedness.

Q: What is your favorite thing to do?
A: Ummm, clean up my room even though it's very hard work. (Interesting, it sure doesn't seem to be her favorite thing to do when I ask her to do it.)

Q: If you could do one thing all day long what would it be?
A: Cleaning up my room.
Q: Really?? Why?
A: Because that's a quick thing to do and it's very long. (Makes complete sense)

Q: What do you want to be when you grow up?
A: A grown-up like you...and a sister.

Q: What is your favorite thing about yourself?
A: My favorite thing about myself is playing with Tegan, and I love her. (ohhhhh)

Q: Where do you want to live when you grow up?
A: In a house bigger than this one because when I grow up I'll be very big...I'll be taller than Papi.

Q: Name five fruits.
A: Apple, banana, lemon, a fruit snack, and a cake.

Q: What is the thing you are most scared of?
A: SHOTS!

Tegan

Q: What is your favorite movie?
A: Snow White

Q:What's your favorite color?
A: Blue (which happens to also be the color of everything for her right now.)

Q: What is your favorite food?
A: Snow white food.

Q: What is your favorite thing to do?
A: Color (She has discovered this coloring thing and it has been wonderful at church and restaurants etc. Except when the receiver of her art project is the couch).

Q: What is your favorite animal?
A: A kitty


On a separate, exciting note--Our adoption home-study is tomorrow. One step closer...

3 comments:

megan said...

What a fun idea. I should do this with my boys. I love all the great answers. Exciting to hear things are getting closer for you guys. Good Luck tomorrow.

Dan and Ang said...

LOVE this idea! As soon as Drew can talk, I think I'll do this. :) Maybe I should do this with Dan....So excited for your home study! Thinking of you today. Let me know how it goes. :)

Kristin said...

I seriously LOVED this! I am going to steal your idea. I especially loved that Tegan likes "snow white food".