A Little Conversation
I usually only catch snippets of what my girls are saying when they are doing their imagination play. Today while Tom and I were relaxing in the front room we got reeled into their dialogue. Here is what we heard
(Jessie and Tegan crawling around like dogs)
Tegan: Pretend that I come up and take your babies.
Jessie: No, pretend that I glue them to my back and you can't get them off.
Tegan: Pretend that I come up to you and rip them off your back.
Jessie: No, pretend that you can't rip them off.
Tegan: Pretend that I take the boy babies and throw them in the garbage.
Jessie: And you throw the girl babies away too.
Tegan: No not the girl babies I want to keep the girl babies.
Jessie: No
Tegan: Yes
Tegan: Pretend that I go into a field.
And this is what keeps my girls busy for hours sometimes. It sure kept Tom and I entertained for a while. Riveting dialogue I have to say!
Sunday, January 27, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Lol! Thank goodness you have all girls!
Post a Comment