Thursday, January 24, 2013

A Few Signs that Life is Busy

Lately I've noticed just a few things that indicate to me that more time would be valued dearly.

1. My legs are hairy--I'm not even sure how long it's been or that I had this capability, but it is almost animalesque.
2. I don't get breakfast until 10ish.--I NEVER go that long in the morning without eating. Food is much to important for me to ignore until 10.
3. I walk by my husband after working out and he almost passes out from my rechid smell--yes, I forgot to put deodorant on. Poor other people at the gym, I'm sorry!
4. Hikers are showing up with heavy equipment and oxygen tanks to climb the mountain of laundry building in my room right now. I'm feeling less bad that it's at least clean laundry ;)
5. My girls have shown up at school more than once with milk mustaches and bedhead.

Obviously better time management and perhaps prioritization would solve some...ok maybe most of the problems, but admitting there is a problem is the first step, Right?

2 comments:

Gail White said...

But I'm glad updating your blog and sharing your thoughtful insight is still at the top of the list! Love my girl whether she's hairy or not!

Marci said...

Three kids seriously make things much crazier. I love your blog posts.