What I Love
This pregnancy is starting to wind down and I'm pretty excited about that. Although in reality I don't think it's really been much harder this time around I've certainly been more whiny about all the negative aspects of it. Many family and friends can attest to that. I find most things about pregnancy easy to complain about, but now I want to focus on the two things I love about pregnancy.
1. Feeling the baby move (although sometimes painful) and watching my stomach pulse and bounce in waves all over. It's bizarre really. Tommy will just watch when the baby is really active and shake his head and say "That's so weird!" And it is really, to think that there is a human growing and just chilling in there until the time is right.
2. Pregnancy skin- when I'm not pregnant I long for my pregnancy skin, particularly on my face. It usually starts around week 20 although this time it came much later. My dry, sensitive skin turns shinier and more hydrated. My blemishes go away. I love it!
So the next time heartburn is tearing up my chest, my back is aching, and I'm nauseous I'll have to take a moment to sit and enjoy the baby bouncing around or gaze in the mirror at my shiny skin and be thankful.
Monday, April 30, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment