Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Weekend Excitement

There was a few things exciting about this past weekend. The first was that we got some sunshine which automatically makes everything better. We got a few preps done in the garden and I will hopefully get the rest done later this week. I've never put off planting for so long and I'm a little nervous about it.Well we will see what comes of it. Here's a few pics highlighting part of our weekend.









We decided we ought to take advantage of the sunshine and headed to theTulip Festival in Woodburn. It's one of my favorite places to go in Oregon. The tulips are beautiful, and I love the variety in color, plus they have kettle corn so you really can't go wrong.



We later rushed over to the Molalla Airport to watch a few friends skydive. I tried to live vicariously through them, but it wasn't quite the same. I'm not sure if this is something I would ever venture to do, but I have to say after watching them do it, I was feeling very tempted. Tom is definitely on board to give it a try sometime. This pic to the right reminds me of Top Gun.




We rushed from the skydiving adventure to Jessie's very first T-ball game. It was so fun to see her play. She went from not having any idea what to do in the beginning to wrestling her teammate to try to get the ball. I'm excited for the rest of the season.

1 comment:

Gail White said...

So focused on the game! That girl has "homerun" written all over her!