Jessie
Question: What is your favorite thing about yourself?
Answer:Playing with my puppy.
Question: What is your favorite thing that we did this past year?
Answer: Papi and me played soccer and he was the goalie and trying to get the ball in our goal.
Question: What is your favorite clothes to wear?
Answer: My wave my flag shirt (from school).
Question: What is your favorite song?
Answer: Wave your Flag.
Question: If you could go visit one place right now what would it be?
Answer: Little Owen's house. (It's a good thing they live close).
Question: What is your favorite story?
Answer: Goldilocks and the Three Bears.
Question: What is the scariest movie you've ever seen?
Answer: Veggie Tales-Larry Boy and the Fib (never thought it would be a Veggie Tale)
Question: What is your favorite game to play?
Answer: Chutes and Ladders (the princess one).
Question: What's one thing that you would like to learn this year?
Answer: Spanish reading.
Question: What is your favorite thing to do with Mommy, Papi, and Tegan?
Answer: Mommy-homework (how boring am I), Papi-play, Tegan-play when it's bedtime, but I don't usually play because I'm too tired sometimes.
Question: If you could pick the name for our little baby girl, what name would you choose?
Answer: Taylor Jess.
Question: What is your favorite color?
Answer: Red.
Tegan
Question:What is your favorite thing to do?
Answer: Play with my horsy.
Question: If you could go anywhere, where would you want to go?
Answer: In the bath.
Question:What is your favorite food?
Answer: Peaches, blueberry, and banana oatmeal. And I like strawberry.
What do you like to do with Papi, mom, and Jessie?
Answer: Play a game with papi, get decorations up and my birthday up (mom), and play a game with Jessie.
Question: What is your favorite movie?
Answer: The pirate movie (maybe Backyardigans??)
Question: What is your favorite outfit?
Answer: A skirt and a dress (all girl).
Question: What name would you pick for our baby girl?
Answer: How bout Kelly...
Question: What is your favorite song?
Answer: Wonder pets, wonder pets.
I love seeing how their answers change.
In other news, this is what we've been up to lately.
1 comment:
I loved the comments the girls made! Especially that Veggie Tales is scary! Those girlie girls....so much alike, but they definitely know their own minds!
Post a Comment