Today
Yesterday was a good day. It was sunny and beautiful outside. We went for a drive up to Portland as a family. We got to see one of our friends get baptized. We had our 2nd annual fondue night with friends, I ate too much...it was wonderful.
Today has been different. Today Tegan woke up hacking her lungs up and I feel crappy. Today Tom left on a business trip. Today Tegan peed all over the floor and I'm really not sure why. Today our van we just got maintenance done on is having problems. Today I cried one of those terrible cries, my eyes got all swollen, my face got all red, and my girls looked baffled, and I couldn't stop. But then I felt a little better. I'd say it's been one of those days, but it hasn't completely. There's been some good too. I made a yummy dinner. I got a big sympathetic hug from Jessie. We took a family walk out in the sunshine. I learned how to navigate a little bit on the family history website. And I get to watch Downton Abbey tonight, so it hasn't been all bad.
I'm still hoping tomorrow will be better.
Sunday, February 05, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment