My girls love a good project. I found this easy slime recipe while browsing around (my new favorite hobby) on pinterest. The girls were a little grossed out by the idea of making it, but it literally took 2 minutes to make. They were pretty amazed by the process of watching how it all came together, as was I. They played with their pink slime until I ripped them away for dinner. I love quick fun projects like this.
Thursday, February 02, 2012
Slime Time
My girls love a good project. I found this easy slime recipe while browsing around (my new favorite hobby) on pinterest. The girls were a little grossed out by the idea of making it, but it literally took 2 minutes to make. They were pretty amazed by the process of watching how it all came together, as was I. They played with their pink slime until I ripped them away for dinner. I love quick fun projects like this.




What could be cuter than a little family of slime people.
My girls love a good project. I found this easy slime recipe while browsing around (my new favorite hobby) on pinterest. The girls were a little grossed out by the idea of making it, but it literally took 2 minutes to make. They were pretty amazed by the process of watching how it all came together, as was I. They played with their pink slime until I ripped them away for dinner. I love quick fun projects like this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
How clever! It's amazing how something so simple and inexpensive is so much fun!
Post a Comment