Monday, May 16, 2011

Not This Time

We got the news today that the little guy we were hoping for was placed with a young couple. This will be their first child. After a real good cry I came to the realization that our disappointment was another couples great joy today. We know that he is bringing lots of joy to a new couple starting their family.

We are optimistic and looking forward with lots of hope and excitement. We will repeat this process again in 3 weeks for a little 3 year old boy.

Thanks to everyone for your support and love in this process. It means a lot to us.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

While I am so sorry for your loss on this one, I have some great news...I have a little boy who turned 3 today. You can have him!!! Free of charge! Let me know. p.s. he is going through a really bratty phase:)

megan said...

I am sorry to hear. I love your optimistic thought and you are absolutely right, that family is so happy to have 1 child in their home. Good luck on the next one and let us know how it goes.

Dan and Ang said...

My goodness, it's been awhile since I last saw your blog. (I've been bad at blogging lately..) Thinking of the other couple just shows how selfless you are. You'll be blessed with your little one soon. You'll be so lucky and they'll be so lucky to have you! Thoughts and prayers are being sent your way!