Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Some Indoor Fun

Every summer I wonder why I get the annual museum pass and every winter I remember why. Thank goodness for a few indoor options for play this time of year.



This is our sweet niece Charlotte. She got to come hang out with us for a week. It was hard to say goodbye to this sweet girl and the girls all had so much fun together.



One of our rare OMSI trips.


And a day full of entertainment at the YMCA. The keep there pool almost hot tub temperature so my skinny little girlies don't freeze to death after 2 minutes. Lainey sported her new swimsuit looking quite adorable, but then I'm biased. Tom and I went back to the Y for a little date night. It's been so long since we've played raquetball together that we'd forgotten the rules, even so we had a good time and decided it's something we need to do more often.



No comments: