Time for cider and doughnuts or caramel apples, or sugar cookies...
I've said it before and I'll openly say it again-I love fall. All the excitement of the holidays to come, family, excuses to bake and eat a little more than usual, holding a hot mug of something, the smells, snuggling up tight in a blanket, watching my favorite shows. I love it all. Actually I don't love it all there is one thing I'm not to fond of, but I'm not going to let the thought of it RAIN on my parade. Since life is spent a little more indoors these days here's what we've been enjoying.
 |
| Making a few Halloween sugar cookies and eating lots of sugar cookie dough. |
 |
| Carving pumpkins. Tegan couldn't care less about carving the pumpkins she just wanted to clean them all out. Wish she was that enthusiastic about her room. |
 |
| Caramel apples. We didn't have much of a dipping variety, but caramel was all we REALLY needed. |
 |
| The girls worked like little Oompa Loompas getting those caramels unwrapped. |
We took a trip over to Value Village for our family night to find ourselves some costumes.
Tom scored with this freaky mask and big blue sleeper to go with it. Guess it was our lucky night. The unlucky part being the smell that we cannot get out of that big blue sleeper. This little outfit won him scariest costume at our friends Halloween party.
 |
| Jessie has taken to drawing and writing in her "journal" which I love. I love being at the receiving end of her sweet pictures. This one was for her Nana (my mom). |
|
|
|
|
|
We're looking forward to tackling a little trick or treating tomorrow. More pics to come.
No comments:
Post a Comment