Sunday, September 30, 2012

A Little Bit of Spookiness

Normally we go with more of the fall decor rather than anything too Halloweeny, but this year I just got the bug to add a little spookiness to our home. Maybe it was all the cute things I've seen floating around on pinterest...either way the girls are always on board for a craft or two so here's a few we had fun doing.



This tree in our front yard is perfect for these little ghosts. The girls favorite part was making the little faces. I got the idea from this site.

Next was these scary bats. I traced them onto paper and Jess had them cut out in not time. I love seeing these things every time I walk into the dining room. They just seem to flow with the curtains and chandelier. I'm tempted to leave them up year round.

Next were these fun monster pumpkins. The girls love any excuse to paint and use googly eyes.


2 comments:

Gail White said...


Your decorations are so clever! I love the little pumpkins!

Pamela said...

Oooh, what fun ideas! :)