Dear Insomnia,
I do not like you...not one bit. Why oh why must you visit me so often these days. I fear that it is because little babe #3 may not be the best sleeper and this is my preparation. I have tried to follow Doctor's orders--no caffeine before bedtime, or really at all, getting as comfortable as possible (not so easy these days), I avoid looking at my watch when I wake up, I repeat in my mind "don't think about anything, don' think about anything", and squeeze my fingers and toes then relax them like she counseled me to do, but I can't trick myself back to sleep. The nausea together with a big, uncomfortable belly win the battle and I am awake, annoyed, frustrated, and blogging at 5:00 in the morning.
The day is getting lighter, the sun trying to peak its way out of the clouds and now I'm going to make one more attempt to get some zzzzzzzzzz before little feet come scurrying down the hallway. Wish me luck.
Saturday, June 23, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment