Monday, April 25, 2011

An Eventful Weekend

This was a busy, but fun weekend for us. We were loving the nice weather we had last week and trying to take advantage of every second of it (knowing it probably wouldn't last long). Here's a recap.


Friday we went to the tulip festival. It couldn't have been a more beautiful day. I've been before, but I guess always mid-week because they've never had the pony rides and bounce houses out for the kids before. Jessie really wanted to try out this trampoline contraption. She did okay until about halfway through and then she'd had enough--good thing we waited in line for 30 minutes.
Gotta love those red tulips.
Tegsters and me on the cow train.
Tegan happy as can be on the pony ride, only to break down crying half a minute later.


After the tulips we raced over to Canby park for my sister-n-law Sandy's wedding. Beautiful day to do it. Welcome to the family Sam!
The two preggos.

Saturday morning I got to see some of my favorite friends down in Eugene. We had a little shower for Megan and her soon to arrive baby girl. I don't know how I didn't get a pic of Kami, but it was great to see all the girls and catch up.


Saturday night we painted Easter eggs with the girls. I thought 18 eggs might take a while, but those girls had them dipped and dried within 10 minutes.
This is the best picture I could get of the girls playing with Owen Sunday night.
Sunday we had the Johnson Fam over for Easter dinner. The traditional ham, potatoes, rolls, and strawberry shortcake. We were stuffed. Anything mildly odd stand out in this picture?

2 comments:

Heather said...

Ummmm, yes. I'll have to tell Landon he's been replaced by Tom! ;)

Jeff F said...

I must say that I am a little jealous. Tom looks like he is enjoying that too much :) When we were dying eggs, we kept thinking about how dyed Jessie's hands got last year at Easter. Good times...