Conference Weekend
My heart is full right now after listening to the last session of conference. The last session of talks were particularly touching to me. Maybe it's because my kids weren't running around laughing and screaming or maybe because I didn't doze off through half of it. Either way-- these were some of my impressions. There was no great epiphanies, only a reaffirmation for me of some simple truths...
-President Monson is the prophet of the Lord today here on earth. My testimony of him and the apostles has been strengthened. I'm so grateful for their examples and the work that they do here on earth.
-I'm blessed to be a member of the church of Jesus Christ. For the happiness and comfort it brings to my life.
-Jesus Christ knows and understands each one of us.
-I am proud to be a mother and a wife and although I feel sometimes that I am failing miserably I feel honored to be given this privilege.
-I can be better...I can do better...I need to be better!
Sunday, April 03, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment