Sunday, April 17, 2011

Sunday Stroll

Today while Papa Bear was sleeping and I was marveling at the sunshine outside after what seems like months of non-stop rain, the girls and I decided to take a walk.
We started off heading to the backyard to check out the garden. I'm a little nervous about how they're gonna do this year, but the peas are popping there little heads up.
We headed to the front yard to check out the cheerios we'd hung earlier today after I was awoken by a bird who kept ramming himself into the window behind the tree. Poor little guy couldn't figure out that he wasn't going to be able to get through. I guess he wasn't looking for food though because he hasn't touched our cheerios. Maybe honey nut would have been a better option.
We certainly stopped to smell the tulips in our neighbor's yard.
The girls then wanted to scale this mossy, stone wall down the street. It's become a tradition on our walks.


Just want to freeze this moment for a few years...
And a few pictures with Jessie behind the camera...What's got her interest??
A mailbox
Some flowers
Moss on a boulder
and me along with half of Tegan's head. So glad to have the sunshine back even if it is just for a few hours. I'm looking forward to many more Sunday strolls. On a seperate note, updates and pics coming soon of Tom and my San Francisco trip.

No comments: