Monday, March 28, 2011

Sumo Wrestling

Our "guess what animal I am" game somehow morphed into this Jessie wanted to talk about if she could sleep with the pillow in her PJ's all night. Not a bad idea--but No! Ignore my obnoxious laugh in the background. Sounds even worse than when I'm in the act of doing it.

5 comments:

megan said...

That was great! Thanks for sharing the laughs with the rest of us. What a great way to start my day.

Michelle said...

That was hilarious! I couldn't stop laughing. Thanks for sharing :)

Kristin said...

Ha ha, that was so funny. And don't worry, I couldn't even hear your laugh because I was laughing so hard. Thanks for the great idea.

Dan and Ang said...

That was so funny! Dan and I were dying at the parts where Tegan falls down and can't get up! Love it! :)

HAMISH AND ELLEN said...

That was hilarious! I love how Jesse's legs literally look like sticks underneath that sumo belly. Ha! CUTE!