I've become a bit reminiscent this past while. I think it's got something to do with the books I'm reading and having recently organized the garage. It's so fun looking back at older pictures and seeing a glimpse of yourself in your child. When you have a child it seems that everybody wants to tell you who they think he or she looks like, including myself. Is it mom or dad?? With Jessie, it was pretty obvious right away. That girl is 100% Lenox. We've got a picture of Tom's little sister on our fridge when she was 4 years old that always stumps people when they see it. Jessie almost looks identical to her at that age. Tegan on the other hand is a bit of a mystery. We've had mixed reviews. We usually get "She looks just like you Tara" or "Oh she is identical to Tom." Looking back at these pictures and comparing was fun. Where I couldn't really see it before I can tell now that she's definitely got some Tommy in her. You decide...


And here's a few pictures from long, long ago for your viewing entertainment.
Seems we had similar taste in super heroes. Although Tom seems a bit more confident playing the part.
I'm not sure if that's a real gun, but I think I need to be retaught proper handling of a weapon.
I think it's pretty self-explanatory what illness Tom was suffering from here.
My little Mac Daddy chillin with the girls in his red cardigan.
I just thought it was odd to see myself holding a doll.
1 comment:
Love this! It gave me and the kids a good laugh too.
Post a Comment