Perhaps I'm feeling a bit sentimental today, actually I know I am. Today in one of my church meetings the teacher asked what are some of the greatest gifts we've been given. The first thought that came to my head was my family. I'm grateful for an amazing husband who provides for us and loves us so much. I am amazed by our two little girls that I get to watch learn and grow every day. I am often in aw that Heavenly Father has entrusted them to our care. They are so precious and the responsibility can seem overwhelming at times, but worth every struggle. The principle of eternal families brings an even greater joy and motivation to try harder and do better. Jessie, Tommy, and Tegan--I love you so much.
Sunday, October 31, 2010
Greatest Gifts
Perhaps I'm feeling a bit sentimental today, actually I know I am. Today in one of my church meetings the teacher asked what are some of the greatest gifts we've been given. The first thought that came to my head was my family. I'm grateful for an amazing husband who provides for us and loves us so much. I am amazed by our two little girls that I get to watch learn and grow every day. I am often in aw that Heavenly Father has entrusted them to our care. They are so precious and the responsibility can seem overwhelming at times, but worth every struggle. The principle of eternal families brings an even greater joy and motivation to try harder and do better. Jessie, Tommy, and Tegan--I love you so much.
Perhaps I'm feeling a bit sentimental today, actually I know I am. Today in one of my church meetings the teacher asked what are some of the greatest gifts we've been given. The first thought that came to my head was my family. I'm grateful for an amazing husband who provides for us and loves us so much. I am amazed by our two little girls that I get to watch learn and grow every day. I am often in aw that Heavenly Father has entrusted them to our care. They are so precious and the responsibility can seem overwhelming at times, but worth every struggle. The principle of eternal families brings an even greater joy and motivation to try harder and do better. Jessie, Tommy, and Tegan--I love you so much.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment