Birthday Wishes Continued...We recently had reason to celebrate. As posted earlier, Tegan just turned two. We also had 4 other people in Tom's family with recent birthdays and since 3 of them were staying as guests in our home we thought that qualified as enough of an excuse to PARTY! It's been mentioned previously, but no harm in repeating, any visit with the Hathaway Family is a fun time for us.

The upcoming Birthday party was motivation enough for me to finish this banner I recently started. I kind of wish I had more kids so I could just keep it up year round.

Julia once again stepped up and helped with all the planning and games at our little Shindig.

Our theme was "toothbrush" because that seems to be Tegan's little obsession right now. Nothing turns a frown into a smile or breaks her little heart quicker than getting a toothbrush given to her or taken away from her. Seems like we're sending a mixed message to the kids with a sugary toothbrush cake, but it was fun making.

We did a "tooth walk" for the kids, with a tube of toothpaste being the grand prize.

We also did "pin the toothbrush on the cavity" and Jessie thought it was pretty cool that she looked like the girl with the green hole in her tooth...minus the green hole, thank goodness.

Tegan enjoyed opening her gifts with her Papi. We've recently discovered
zhu zhu pets in our home and they are keeping our kids quite entertained at playtime.
We had a nice weekend of celebration and family. Sad to see it end.
1 comment:
"Where am I?" (that was J's first reaction to these pix). And I have to say that I look totally pregnant . . . what's up with that?! :-) It was a fabulous time!
Post a Comment