The time has come...berry season is here. Many of my friends know that berries are one of the things that makes my life a little brighter. We kicked off the season picking a bunch of strawberries at my friends grandpa's farm here in Salem. The berries were sweet and delicious. We made jam, syrup, stored some in the freezer, and kept a few to nibble on. And this is only the beginning.
Last weekend we went camping with our friends the Bells at Beverly Beach. I'd never been there before, but had heard good things about it. We were skeptical due to recent weather, but it was awesome. We had a beautiful sunny day on Friday and the campground was right next to the beach. Tommy and I agreed it was a place we'd definitely like to return to, but with a bigger tent next time.
3 comments:
We just made some strawberry jam as well. Beverly Beach is one of Noah's family's favorite camping spot. I love it!
Tommy's beard is looking very manly! Impressive.
BERRIES!!! I miss you! :)
Post a Comment