Saturday, October 03, 2009

Happy Birthday to our Tegsters and other stuff.

It was about a year and 1 hour ago that Tegan came into our lives. I looked at her with all that dark hair and cute dimple on her right cheek and was instantly in love. To say that time has sped by at lightning speed would be an understatement. Now Tegan is sporting a lighter, longer hairdo, walking, kind of talking, and making sure to giggle all along the way. She has been such a joy to us. So quiet and easy going, and ready to break out laughing at any moment.




Went to Detering Orchards for their apple celebration. The girls got a pumpkin and we got free apple cobbler and vanilla ice cream. I inhaled it too fast to get a picture.




Tommy and I spent some time in Seattle. We had a lot to celebrate...five years of marriage, getting a home, and Tommy passing the bar. The weather was beautiful. Besides getting pooped on by a bird it was a lovely trip complete with my favorite doughnuts ever!!! And I got to spend it with a pretty amazing guy.

This is pretty much the face I saw after Tommy got the good news about the bar.






We were learning how to african dance at the Seattle Art Museum.



Random pictures of the kids and Tom at the Rose Garden in Eugene.



3 comments:

Unknown said...

YAY I get to leave a comment. So cute. I love your little family. So glad he passed the bar. Now I am just waiting to see pic's of that cute little house of yours

Kristin said...

Congrats on all of the wonderful accomplishments! You have such cute kids...Owen will attest to that.

Dan and Ang said...

Mmmm...those donuts are the best! I just love your girls!