Oh what do you do in the wintertime.....
Many of you have heard me complain about January. It's usually my least favorite month of the year. I thought I would take a different strategy today and focus on the things that I enjoy during winter, so hear goes the list-in no particular order.
1. Reading
2. Baking cookies
3. EARLY morning workouts with my friend
4. Soup, soup, and more soup
5. The heat dish (not the bill)
6. Renting a movie and watching it with Tommy
7. Sitting by the warm window on a clear, sunny day
8. Playing board games with Jessie
9. Dreaming about summer, beaches, and natural heat
10. Dancing with Jessie to her favorite CD's
11. Sleeping in all wrapped up under the covers-or should I say dreaming about it
12. Waching all my favorite shows
13. Girls night
14. Watching Tegan smile, coo, and roll over
Friday, January 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Aw shucks, #3.
This morning while I was on the bike there were two girls on the ellipticals in front of me just chatting it up. I think they were the only other people that I've ever seen actually talking to each other in the early morning, besides us. It made me miss you.
Don't move away. . .
What up Bazzant!
Tara, this is Callie...I found you through Chelsea. And, I am glad I did because your post made me feel not so alone. I am hating January and all it's darkness. I have been dreaming and dreaming of sandals and warm weather. Hopefully it comes sooner rather than later. I should now create my own list of things I am grateful for this month. :)
Post a Comment