Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Caution all bobby pin users....

This is a warning to all bobby pin users. I used to think it was okay to leave a bobby pin in my pants pocket - maybe even run one through the wash by accident... but now...I know better.
The culprit
The now "old" heating element
Tom replacing the old heating element. Sorry babe : (

5 comments:

Lima Bean said...

What a bummer! I can't believe it. All because of a bobby pin?

Jeff F said...

I am mostly impressed that Tom just got in there and fixed it! Right on Tommy boy. Well done.

HAMISH AND ELLEN said...

oh no! who knew that a little bobby pin could do so much damage? tara, i pledge with all my heart, to learn from your experience and NEVER leave evil little hair accessories in my pockets ever again.

Lenox Family said...

wow, real nice tera, gosh, JK. I hope your drier is working now.
earon

Unknown said...

What? How did that really happen? Okay, if it was a bobby pin, I want to know how it did all that damage! Bazzant...Your little one is so cute. Are you loving being a mom? Good to see you as an active blogger these days. Take care