Saturday, April 06, 2013

This and That

This is one of the YW in my Beehive class. Every time I see her all I can see is Tegan in 8 years.

 Tegan helping the YW clean the church building. Gotta keep those basketballs clean. Tom would be proud.

 Our new love right now. The girls would spend all day rolling around in that thing if it was up to them.
 Spring Break at my friend Heather's house in Elk Washington. Beautiful area.
 We're loving lego day at the Library every month. The kids get there fix and I don't curse after stepping on them. It's a win win.
 Not the first time we've been blasted with the pukes.
 Loving the sunshine and hoping for more real soon. The garden's not going to plant itself.
 Elk Washington hike around Heather's property.
 Near the river walk in Spokane.

Any resemblance?

1 comment:

Juwmama said...

I just love you guys! JU