Since Lainey life has been busier. Not a temporary busy like a busy week or just a busy day, but an overall pace change for our family. It's not a bad thing, but I'm still trying to figure out how to adjust and I'm still in complete awe of my brave, amazing friends who juggle more kids then this. Although we are often rushing from one place to the next, I'm glad I have my wits about me enough to notice a few of the beautiful things in my life.
Lazy moments in our yard soaking up the sun
This sweet little face that warms my soul
Big sister reading with little sister
Middle sister swinging with little sister
Another smile that brightens my day
Tom coaching Jessie's soccer team
These two playing together
A clean an organized garage (seriously makes me ecstatic every time I see it)
Seeing this as I step out the door for an early morning run!!!
1 comment:
Your shared thoughts made my day beautiful! What a precious family! Love you!
Post a Comment