A couple months ago a friend alerted me that Brian Regan would be performing in Eugene. Tom and I think he's pretty much the funniest comedian out there so I got some tickets as an early birthday gift for him hoping it would make up for the Randy Travis concert I dragged him to last month. The best part is that we also got to hang out with the Fullers. They were gracious enough to watch the girls while we went and let us crash at their place for the night. Plus it was an excuse to eat some Chicken Bonz, walk the trails so fond to me and be reminded of why we love that Eugene.
We laughed until it hurt and this is what we came back to. So sweet.
A little fun outside before our departure.When we got home Tom headed up north to the temple with his dad and brother and so the girls and I opted for a pajama party.
1 comment:
How fun...I can't get over how grown up looking those girls are looking. I know where to go for a facial now!
Post a Comment