Monday, June 13, 2011

Our latest news was hard for me to digest. I knew, just like before, that it was nothing more than a possibility, but it's impossible to not get my hopes up. Throughout this process I have felt that this experience will be a great test of patience for me--and for that, I am oddly thankful. Patience is something I struggle with a lot, and so while at times I resent this emotional roller coaster ride, I know as well that it is an oppportunity for my family to grow.
While I was wallowing in my sorrow the opportunity came up to go visit with the Hathaway Family in Washington and meet their new baby boy. What a blessing this was for me. It absorbed all time I may have had to mull over our recent news and I got to meet a sweet little angel and hang out with five others aside from our own kids. It was a reminder to me that we are doing the right thing and it will all be worth it in the end.



A and Jessie working on some projects together.
A little time to play at a local splash pad. Gotta love that smile.
Little Mozart in the making.
J's best immitation of little Tegan (I'd say he nailed it).
I can't look at this picture without cracking up. This kid is a riot.
Yep, forgot the swimsuits.

J informs me that I need to hold on to this pic because it will be worth a lot some day... will see.

Just a nice sunny day for a picture. I love how green our lawn is right now.

Sadly I didn't get any pictures of the new little guy, but take my word for it--he's pretty cute.

No comments: