Guilty of a Potty Mouth
I'm quickly learning some of the words I wasn't aware that I was saying and I don't like them. I wouldn't describe them as vile, filthy words, but they are words I don't like hearing out of my sweet little girls mouths. I thought that I was careful...I mean you'd never hear me describe something as "silly" before I had kids. I know I'm not using these words when talking directly to them, but what I'd give to have the hearing my kids have. They seriously don't miss a thing. So it's time to clean up my potty mouth.
After chastening Jess, apologizing to her for my fault in it, and deciding on a consequence if we heard each other using them Jessie admitted that she just wasn't sure she would be able to stop. Quote: "I just don't know if I can hold my breath to keep the words from coming out!" I didn't admittedly agree with her, but I know what she means. Wish us luck!
Thursday, February 24, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You've always had a potty mouth. Even in the mish! I thought I was a better example for you but I guess I wasn't.
Post a Comment