We just returned from a much needed visit to my mom in Utah. It's been a couple of years since our last one so we felt like our time had come to return. A friend of mine was getting married so I coordinated the trip around that. Just the girls and I went leaving Tom with a few TV dinners and a semi-clean house. While we were having fun seeing old friends and family he enjoyed quiet evenings at home kids-free. I think it was a win-win situation for all.
While in Utah we...

Played with Grandpa

Rode ponies at Thanksgiving Point and had a blast with Nana

Milked cows at the Treehouse Museum (Jessie was quite a natural, maybe we need to get our own cow?/)

The kids talked to their Papi on calculators in the car.

Jessie got her first little manicure while my mom and I got pedicures.

Swung around with new friends.

Ate lots of fudgesicles at Nana's house.

And rode a horse at Chuckie Cheese's which Tegan seemed to prefer over the pony at Thanksgiving Point.
My husband informed me that it rained the entire time we were away so I was thankful to have a couple sunny days in Utah and then be able to come home to a beautiful, well watered garden at home. Pics of that to come later.
1 comment:
So glad you had so much fun in Utah! I've been missing you! We need to see you soon!! (By the way, LOVE the calculators...)
Post a Comment