Thursday, January 21, 2010



Jessie was in a particularly good mood today when I picked her up after work. Usually I pick them up and after my first question Jessie declares that she does not want to talk. Today she was just as friendly as could be. I decided to take advantage of that. Here was our conversation.

Me- "Who's your best friend?"

Jessie- "Analise" (our baby-sitter's daughter)

me- "What's your favorite color?"

Jessie- "Red"

me- "Your favorite food?"

J- "Chips" (A couple weeks ago it was chicken nuggets).

me- "Favorite song?"

J- "Teach me to walk in the light" (Yay. It was between that and "Single Ladies" by Beyonce).

me- "Favorite movie?"

J- "The Barbie one." (Swan Lake to be exact).

me- "Favorite letter?"

J- "J". (Hmmm curious??)


me- "Favorite thing to do with mommy and papi?"

J- "Fold my arms." (We've been working on reverence.)



As for this little munchkin...well she can't quite speak for herself yet, but I'm pretty sure if she could she might admit that a few of her favorite things are...

-Wiping her nose until it's raw with a wet wipe.

-Getting bossed around by Jessie

-Dancing.

-Eating just about anything and throwing what she doesn't like on the floor.

-Unraveling the toilet paper, sticking it in the toilet, and carrying it around.

-Pulling out all the tupperware again, and again, and again.

-Lots and lots of cuddles.

1 comment:

Dan and Ang said...

I LOVE this post! And I MISS seeing your girls all the time! (And you too!)