Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Graduation and Seattle


Tommy graduated on Saturday. Yeah Tommy. I know this has been a long road for him and he's finally almost done. Just taking and then awaiting the BAR results. We will be moving to Salem area in September where Tom will be working. We are very excited about our future. It's bitter-sweet for me because I love Eugene so much. I'm still in the denial phase so I'll leave it at that. We started the graduation celebration off with a family brunch at our house made possible by my AMAZING mom and my Aunt and all moved over to the graduation followed by a reception at Autzen Stadium. It was a beautiful day and lots of yummy food. Way to go sweety. We're are proud of you!!


There's the hansome grad right there. He's the one smiling:).
Jessie loves taking care of her little sis.
This picture seems a little out of place, but I just love it.

We decided to take a trip to Seattle with our good friends Dan and Angie after Tom finished school and before graduation. Everything was set up (including a babysitter for the kids), but we found out Jessie had strep-throat on the day we were leaving. Needless to say, we brought her along. It changed the tone of the trip a little, but thanks to great friends we still had fun--thanks Dan and Angie for your patience.

FREEZE!!!
These were the best donuts I've ever had. They made them fresh when ordered. They were bite-size with cinnamon and sugar. I would seriously consider driving there just for the doughnuts.
Just a cool shot.
The smiles are because we were in the midst of eating those awesome doughnuts.
We just really liked this pig.
A little worn out and lots of static.
I loved this mountain of musical instruments.

No comments: