Saturday, March 14, 2009

"I'm a Tiny Princess"

That was what Jessie said today as she looked at her reflection in the mirror. Indeed she has become a little princess. Being someone who would never wear a dress voluntarily, this is all new territory for me. "I want to wear a dress" is the first thing she says when her eyes open in the morning. At night she goes to sleep in her best dress and white shoes. My favorite part is the knitted hat that she insists on wearing. Trying to get her in pants is a battle I have given up on. I have to admit..it is kind of fun having a tiny princess for a daughter. My days are filled with lots of dancing and tea parties.





2 comments:

Unknown said...

That is exactly the kind of girl I want someday. No Tom Boy stuff. I want the all out girl. Painted nails, bows, makeup, barbie dolls, dresses you name it, I want it. I bet you just love this time. They are so dang cute. Way to produce cute kids Bazzant. I always knew you could do it!

Jen said...

Crack me up!! I had NO idea she was turning strictly princess. Could Emi take a class from miss Jessie, I don't think Emi knows she is a girl.