Wednesday, February 25, 2009

My little poodle princess

The other night we had a ward activity with the theme "The Be Bop Diner". A bunch of us made poodle skirts and with the left over fabric I made a little one for Jessie. At first, she didn't want anything to do with it, but when she saw that mommy had the same one she put it right on. For most of the night she hung out in the nursery, but before heading home she came out and boogied with all of us. These pictures don't do it justice. She was doing every dance move short of the caterpillar. I predict our little ham will be some kind of performer someday. And yes, she insisted on sleeping in it that night too. My only regret- that I didn't make one for Tegan too.




3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh how cute...look at you. You sew and everything! That is adorable.

Lenox Family said...

VERY CUTE!!! you are so talented with a sewing machine.

Lenox Family said...

VERY CUTE!!! you are so talented with a sewing machine.