Sunday, February 01, 2009

#2

I've realized that we are already falling into the pattern of not taking near enough pictures of our 2nd little sweetie. I think it's because she is generally so quiet when fed, changed, and rested that we almost forget she's there. She has been so much fun though. She's patient with all of Jessie's little experiments on her, she smiles at the drop of a hat, and her newest trick is rolling over in lightning speed time. So much for setting her on the couch real quick while I run to grab something in the other room. We love you Tegan.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, she is adorable. Dax was never a roller. I still really haven't seen him do it to this day. He hasn't even taken up crawling yet. But we love him. He's just a little slow like his mommy.

HAMISH AND ELLEN said...

Tara, she is SO CUTE!!!!! I can't wait to get my hands on her in a few weeks!