We recently returned from a trip to California. We went down for an interview Tommy had in Sacramento. We took advantage of the opportunity to head down to LA where my Aunt and Uncle live. We had a great time hanging out at their house, going to the zoo, and being surrounded by the holiday buzz. Our only regret was (and it was a big one) that we didn't ever eat at an In-n-out Burger. We just kept missing them. I guess now, if not for any other reason, we have an excuse to return. Although it wasn't warm by any means, it was dry with blue sky and by the time we got home we were convinced that we're ready for some sunnier weather. However, I know as soon as summer comes again, I will be reminded of why I don't ever want to leave Oregon.
My mom flew in right before we were leaving so we got to have lunch with her. It only made us wish we'd had more time.
This one is actually no relation to my family (as far as I know), but we had a blast watching her.
The flamingos were beautiful, but the smell was disgusting.
Jessie's favorite part was riding the pony. She is still talking about it.
This is the view of my Aunt's house in LA. This picture certainly doesn't do it justice.
It took Jess a while to figure out that this girl was not real.
My Aunt Vivien with Tegan.
No comments:
Post a Comment