Sunday, December 21, 2008

Blue Elmo

The time has arrived when Jessie has found that special something that she just cannot live without. I kept waiting, wondering what it would be; a pacifier, blanket, maybe an old cell phone. Then in a day's time she decided it was like her world was not complete without her blue Elmo. At first Tom and I tried to explain that it was actually cookie monster, but to no avail she is 100% convinced this is Elmo. We have decided to make peace with it. Now instead of catching Jessie in the act of exploring in the cupboards, throwing beads all over the floor or writing on something she shouldn't be, I find her tucking Elmo in, reading him a story, feeding and burping him, and even giving him chocolate chip cookies (he"s got the chocolate around his mouth to prove it). I'd say all in all that blue Elmo has been a positive addition to our family. Now, my daughter shirtless in 2 of the 4 photos, that's a whole seperate blog.




2 comments:

Lenox Family said...

Very cute, jessie and Tegan get more and more beautiful and big every time I see them.

Unknown said...

So so cute. I love it. Post more pics of those cute girls. Your youngest is getting big. how old is she now? Way cute