We have enjoyed the first couple of weeks with our new little girl Tegan. Tom has been scrambling to get caught up on all of his school work. Jessie is trying to figure out who this new little bundle is that is taking all of her mother's attention, and I'm trying to figure out how to multiply myself so that I can give Jessie all the attention she had before, feed Tegan's bottomless pit, and get the house in order. Just when I was about to throw my arms up in despair Nana came to the rescue. My mom flew in to town with her grandmotherly cape and saved the day. Now Tegan's thirst is quenched while Nana somehow manages everything else. If I didn't know any better I'd think she had eight arms. Within minutes she has washed the dishes, done a couple loads of laundry, played endlessly with Jessie, and cooked amazing meals. Meanwhile I'm just trying to figure out how to perfect the swaddle. So the real question is, "How can I multiply Nana?"



No comments:
Post a Comment