After much anticipation our little girl is finally here. We were so excited to finally see this little bundle. She's as precious as we imagined her to be. We were surprised but excited to see a full head of dark hair (mostly because it explained all the heartburn). The whole experience went really well. Thanks for all the phone calls and support. Here are some details that some might be interested in:
Name: Tegan Shea Lenox
Weight: 7lb 10oz.
Height:19 1/2in.
Date and Time: October 3rd at 9:33 pm.




8 comments:
Congrats!!! Im so excited to see her! And you proved again you guys make beautiful kids. Congrats again you guys!
felicidades mi amiguita esta muy linda tegan .....ya tienes un nuevo angelito en casa aunque un poquito llorana pero que le vas a hacer...saludos a tom y a jessie y un gran abrazo a ti y un besito para Tegan ...cuidate nos vemos tu amigo Juan Carvajal Real.
She is beautiful! Tara you look great too! Hope everyone is healthy and happy. Glad to hear that everything went well. Hope to see you soon.
Tegan is so beautiful! I'm so glad she's here! I hope you're feeling well. Can't wait to meet her!
congratulations! She's beautiful. Both our kids had dark hair when they were born, and now they're both blonde. It happens! I hope you guys adjust well as a family of four! Congrats again.
Congrats! I've been anxiously awaiting the arrival. Glad she came safe and sound. Miss you lots, wish I could see her in person (sad times).
Congrats Tara and Tom and Jessie! She's beautiful! I am excited to see her!
beautiful, we are very happy for you and your growing family. congrats and welcome to this world Tegan.
Post a Comment