Tegan is now 1 month old and I can't believe how quick the time has gone. Life is not as quickly getting back to the regular routine. Of course, it won't ever be quite the same routine. Jessie has transformed from our little baby to our big girl and a great big sister. She even seems physically so much bigger. Besides the occasional tantrum she has been quite the helper. Her favorite jobs are taking Tegan's dirty diapers to the garbage, making sure Tegan's binkie is in her mouth (sometimes forcefully), and I even caught her with my boppy trying to breastfeed Tegan.


2 comments:
I love it when you post pictures, tegan is getting so big, wow. beautiful.
Hahahaha, I'm sure that made you laugh when you saw Jessie "nursing" Tegan! What a great memory.
You are such a good mom, I look up to you in many ways, thanks for your example.
Post a Comment