"The Best Day of My Life!!!"
Remember back when life was simple and all it took was a bag so full of candy you had to drag it around to declare, "This is the best day of my life!!!" I can't really remember that far back, but it was great to hear Jessie say that yesterday as we were out and about searching for just about anything that had sugar in it to stuff in her and her sister's bag. I could have sworn I saw little candy bars in their eyes as they stared up at me in anticipation. Not rain, nor wind, nor cold, nor anything else could take their eyes off the prize. They were on a mission. This will be a day I refer to often over the next year when there pace becomes more sluggish to do other things not quite as exciting. I'll be honest, yesterday was a pretty crappy day for me (for lack of a better term). I'll spare the details, but when I heard those words out of Jessie's mouth all the yuckiness of the day melted away for at least a few seconds. And it did bring a smile to my face getting to see the girls run around in their cute costumes.
 |
| At the YMCA |
 |
| Our tired little zebra |
 |
| Jessie at her class party |
1 comment:
Please come trick or treat at our door! Those girls are so darn adorable, and in case they didn't get enough, I have a whole bag I just discovered that needs a home....besides mine! Love you all!
Post a Comment