Friday, May 11, 2012

Deceived

I was so excited the other day when I found this waterbed type thing on pinterest. I thought it would be something great for the girls to play with that didn't get them too wet. It seemed simple enough, and any complication I had with it I'm pretty sure I brought on myself. I'll spare the boring details, but I'm sure it would have been quite funny to see my big belly wrestling with a giant plastic bladder full of water while I screamed at Jessie to tape the opening shut.

Despite the complications, the girls loved it and played and played on it. It was not near as durable as I had understood it would be. Little holes kept popping up while the girls jumped on it. That's where the magic of duct tape came in. I just kept sealing up the holes with it until I realized that it wasn't worth the effort and they just needed to enjoy it while it lasted, and it lasted plenty long for them. Overall consensus, I would probably do it again, but next time with a little bit of help.





No comments: