A NAME, A NAME, WHAT IS IN A NAME???
Tom and I are trying to figure out what to name our next little bundle of joy. With Jessie it was so easy, we knew half way through the pregnancy and never changed our minds. But this time around we have made liars of ourselves twice by telling others what we plan to name our little girl only to change our minds a few weeks later. So, lesson learned, we just need to stop telling people what name we want to use. I think it's putting a curse on us so that we're unable to figure it out! Tom seems satisfied with the idea of just taking a few names to the hospital. Meanwhile, I'm searching frantically on internet sites and in books to find the perfect name: something unique but not too out there; something known but not too popular. And how much significance do I give to the meaning of the name? Should it bother me that Cameron and Aubrey (both names that I really like) mean "crooked nose" and "elf leader" respectively? I just hope this little lady isn't as concerned with what she will be named as I am. Hopefully, we will take one look at her and just know . . . Be patient little one.
Sunday, August 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
TARA! I am so excited for you guys. I am going to be the same way with my next child I think. With Andrew I always knew what his name would be. But I'm completely out of ideas after that. So good luck!!
Hi! I really like Aubrey. Glad I found your blog, thanks Kristine. :)
Post a Comment