


For those of you who don't know Tom started fulfilling one of his life long dreams to be a Ninja this summer. He enrolled in a Kung Fu class and before I knew it he came home with all the ninja gear including a staff. Each week he would come home with some new moves to show me. Being 7-8 months pregnant I wasn't the best partner to practice with so he's challenged others at various family and friend functions. Here's just a few of the pictures we've accumulated over the last couple of months. Unfortunately school has started again and due to his busy schedule his Ninja dreams have been put on the back burner, but I can say that I do feel a little bit safer sleeping at night than before.
2 comments:
That is hilarious!
C'mon Tom, which is more important: going to law school and providing for your family or ninja training? Good choice on choosing law school.
In the meantime, here's a ninja website for you to checkout:
http://www.realultimatepower.net/
-Dan
Post a Comment