Tegan is Six!!!
Because I can't seem to get my act together and get everything blogged out, I have to take a brief intermission to say Happy Birthday to our Sweet Tegan. That obviously takes precedents. Almost every time I think about Tegan, it makes me smile. Maybe that's because she's always smiling. All day today Tegan has been saying Happy Birthday Mom! It's silly and it doesn't make any sense, and that's one of the many things we love about her. And below are 6 more for our special six year old.
1-She is often found singing to Lainey and consoling her.
2-She is our peacemaker and figures out how to get along with everyone.
3-She sings all along the way. I can often find where Tegan is by just listening for her sweet voice belting out a tune.
4-Her sense of style. This girl puts polka dots with stripes and mix and matches every color you can imagine. Sometimes it looks hideous, but she wears it so confidently that by the end of the day she's got you second guessing yourself.
5-She's up for just about anything and that makes for some fun adventures with this girl.
6-When she wants to learn something, she doesn't give up until she's got it mastered.
We love our sweet Tegan who is such a ray of sunshine in our family.
Friday, October 03, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment