Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Seattle

Without hesitation I would have to say that this past summer has been my favorite to date. Maybe it's that the weather was perfect with a few highs, but mostly right where I like it, maybe it's because Lainey is a little more independent, therefore less dependent on me despite the other challenges that that brings, or maybe it's that I got to spend all kinds of one on one time with my main man--alright, my only man. Anyways, it's been wonderful. Seattle was one of the trips we decided to take this year with the Johnsons. This was Kristin's birthday trip and we begged to tag along. I'm so glad they relented.


 Our first night there.
 We laugh about this picture because it looks like Tom is giving me the heimlich maneuver.
 Goofing around near the gooey, sticky, stinky gum wall. Won't be revisiting that place again anytime soon.
 This picture pretty much sums up what we did most of the time. Laughing, my favorite past time.
 This was outside of an awesome Mediterranean Restaurant. Soooo good!
 Got to watch the Mariners play, and lose pretty bad, but they also inducted Ken Griffey Jr. into the Seattle Mariners Hall of Fame. He played back when I payed a little bit more attention to the game.

I finally fulfilled one of my dreams, getting to ride one of those 5 passenger bikes along the Seattle Coast line. It made it hard to say goodbye.

1 comment:

Kristin said...

I just saw this! I'm so glad you blogged about it,and even more glad you went with us. It wouldn't have been early as much fun without you guys.