Happenings...
I hate playing catch up on the blog.
We've had some big events happen these last couple of weeks and I can
never quite find the time to upload pictures and all that jazz. The
short of it is that Lainey enjoys being held, especially at night so any
time we may have had to ourselves has been temporarily (hopefully)
taken away. So here's a shot at an update. I'll let the pictures tell the story
We recently traveled to Utah to have a quick visit with my mom and some friends. I'm never very good at taking pictures on vacation, but my mom was snapping them left and right...
 |
| Add caption |
 |
| As usual the kids were terribly spoiled and enjoyed all kinds of little adventures swimming, at the zoo, Dinosaur Park, and with the neighbor kids around my mom's house. They are a little sad to be home now and back to reality. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
 |
| This was my one request while in Utah and the tasty goodness did not disappoint. |
 |
| I will forever hold a special place in my heart for the town of Durkee, We stopped for gas on the way to Utah and it was our oasis on the way back 20 minutes after our gas light had come on. |
 |
| My Partner in crime on the road trip Julia. She enjoyed a wonderful time at Education Week at BYU educated me on all kinds of spiritually uplifting things on the drive back not to mention helping me so much with the kids. So glad I had her along. |
Our sweet Lainey recently received a beautiful blessing from her father. It was wonderful to have some family in town for that and enjoy a nice weekend together.
Lastly just a few pics for fun
 |
| At a friends birthday party |
 |
| What I saw when I walked into the family room the other day. |
1 comment:
Oh man, you're really making me miss home. Hoagle Zoo, the dinosaur park, the Treehouse museum...wish I could have gone too! Lainey already looks a lot different from the last time I saw her. Oh, and Ruby has the same blue crab outfit, so cute!
Post a Comment